1. Why opening a boutique casa® OUTLET shop?
Because our shops – both direct and franchise – are the only ones that can offer simultaneously:
To the final customer:
- an emotional and captivating environment;
- ever changing and new products, with high quality;
- OUTLET prices, unbeatable and irresistible.
To the franchisee:
- Estimated yearly turnover: 2000 – 5000 euro/sq.m.;
- Support by a partner with a 30 years old experience;
- Continuous training and assistance;
- Seasonal collections, always updated to new trends;
- Just in time supplies;
- No royalty, no entry fee, guaranteed and fixed operational margins.
- Buyback of unsold products at the end of each season.
2. How to open a boutique casa® OUTLET shop?
Location and dimension of stores:
- Stores in shopping malls: minimum of 100 sq.m.
- Stores in city-centers (with at least 40,000 residents): minimum of 60 sq.m.
Against and initial investment: 500 euro/sq.m. (excluding goods), we offer:
- support during the search for the right location and the bargaining of the cheapest rent;
- drafting of a business plan based on real economic data, in order to guarantee a safe investment;
- analysis of the retail area, design of the shop’s layout;
- supply of exhibition equipment;
- training about products, their marketing and visual merchandising;
- supply of promotional materials;
- direct assistance before and after the opening;
- sales tracking and recurring visits.